MAYONNAISE HAIR TREATMENT FOR SHINY LONG HAIR


Hey guys

Just a quick mini post , I wanted to share a DIY/desi totka that I have tried recently ,lately I’ve been hearing about what how excellent could be a mayo  to our hair and I’m so happy  that I’ve actually tried it on my hair .


The more disgusting mayo sounds the more shiny and silky it leaves your hair. It also helps your hair grow as well. Yes it has a very annoying odor so whoever can bear the smell should definitely give it a try and don’t you worry as soon as you wash your hair the smell goes away.

So For this remedy I bought a simple plain mayo from grocery store not the one with added chicken but plain. Take 2-3 tablespoon of mayo add 1 spoon of mustard oil ,you can use any oil of your choice and 1 egg (you can skip adding egg as well). I mix all these ingredients and apply evenly on my hair from scalp to the ends. I make sure to coat my hair fully with it , also I keep checking not to overdo it. Cover your head with towel or shopper. Leave it for about 30 mins and then wash my hair with a good shampoo. As I’m having oily hair so I focus more on my tips than my scalp because they are comparatively more dry so those who are having oily hair can skip applying it to scalp.

It makes my hair super smooth and soft. Give it a try and let me know how does it go .. :D

Also this mayo hair remedy is BLAKE LIVELY’s  secret to her gorgeous hair. You can check the article by clicking over the highlighted part :)

xoxo



Comments